BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

But tonight hes loving me

I see Z.T motivation..
His need to get any girl he wants.Once he targets, he wants to be sure there will always something out of it.
I am now his friend. But he kept thinking that by all his right words and his ample straightforward- ness i was to fall for him. His saying that "he doesn't spend too much time with girls in the worry of of him falling.". Just randomly saying these kind of things when i had not asked of such an answer shows he's just fooling himself thinking i will fall for such crap.
I am his friend and i might has be a great one. I do too much to help out friends and my parents might me right, pakistani, heck any, guy will take it the wrong way. I bet you with all the help he thinks i am doing it cause i am in love with him. I help my friends that i like. I like him. I thought i might like him more than a friend but i prove myself wrong cause i didnt fall for him. I took him more as a friend. I think cause i just got my head on the fact that he is just good at being a friend and not more than that.
He is a really good friend, i wont deny anyone of that. His straightforward-ness rubs off on me in a good way. Its something that works with me. I enjoying having a truth telling friend!
But he flirts excessively and does not deny when people think we are dating. DUDE!
the person came and asked him..girlfriend? and i was like no! and he was like yea and put his arms around me. aiya. But its funny at times. But not when i am interested in this other guy and he sees me with him!
Main reason i wasnt asked out earlier by my ex was because of Z.T. My ex thought i liked Z.T!
The most annoying thing, i dont want to stop him from his flirtation. I guess i like the attention and i feel he wont want to be friends if he knows he will never get me if i told him off. 
So i drop slight hints, like when we went to his brother's place, OMG, his brother's roommate was soo cute and i said it..after that he kept quiet and just off. Maybe cause he didnt want to talk or do his usual humming or singing. 
What is wrong with these guys? They can go one looking at girls and i am not allowed to look at guys and see how god as blessed them with good looks? Whats the harm as long as i dont take my cuties and snog them?? 
And the song that i think suits Z.T, during the time he is flirting with me to other girl is...


xx
a.a





"Tonight (I'm loving you)"- Enrique Iglesias Ft. Ludacris 

0 comments: