BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

feminist or friends.

Where is the respect for girls that are friends.? How is it so hard these days that guys dont defense their just-girl-friends.? That when we walk on the street and some ass cat calls or start singing some cheap song, i dont see them giving those guys the eye let alone look pissed.  Indifference. But heck if you are their girlfriends, you cant even talk to your bloody guy friends. well, some of them dont like it. I am possessive best friends type. I get jealous of my best friend hanging with someone i dont like or dont mix well with but they get along with my best friend. So i am thinking that maybe i might be a possessive girlfriend. I guess i have never been in that situation. 


I hate the fact that guys just cant be alright with just keeping their opinions within themselves. I mean me and my guyfriends check girls out. I know thats degrading. but then we degrade the other sex too when girls check guys out.. so it evens out. 
I would never ask how they rate me. I dont want to know. 
Anyways, how can guys have in themselves to use a bad situation and make a rumor mill out of it when they are a girl's friends. All the girls friend. They ruined a friend's reputation to boost theirs. Thru false information. another word would be "extending the truth". 
its not that they are guys but cause they were friends of hers.
the world is out of gentlemen AND ladies.
I am not a lady. I am a feminist. i am soo after the equal rights that i make sure i go against what they want "ladies" to do. 




xx
a.a


"Killer"- Dev





0 comments: