BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Unknown Mysteries. (of course its unknown)

Its amazing how the littlest of things matters to me.
I was thinking about how when i dropped my ex,V to the airport.While i watched him walk away, he never turned to give a second glance to see me go.!
Does it really matter? Well, yea. Think about it. Whenever I turn to look back at the person I just turned away from, i am telling them indirectly that i care about them enough to atleast turn back after leaving to see whether they are going their way as well. There is a meaning to it. I cant explain it. All I can say is i want you to care enough to turn back to see if i am okay with you leaving. 
I had this thing when I was young, maybe unconsciously now too, I want the person I care the most about to turn around after walking away. There is something to it. If you cant get it, notice it next time. 
S.S didnt do it, Z.T doesnt do it and V never did.


I was also watching "The Adjustment Bureau". Its a really good movie. Makes you think really! What are the chances or what is written? I want my written path to include studying aboard. I know my life is already written. Its a known fact. But I want the chance to study in a place like Manchester. Please Allah. Listen to my prayers and send me there. 


I have been reading the true meaning of Qur'an. I want to gain the knowledge of all the stories and laws of my religon. Just to know, to understand, to have the answers to the so many questions i keep pondering over. Its says alot of things i never knew. Like how the "Jews" were actually Muslim at first but changed the laws and teaching of Prophet Mohammad  (p.b.u.h) a bit and cause of that changed the name and became a whole new religon. Made me think how much i still dont know about Islam.
I am the sort that at a teaching of something will try to contradict the teacher, not just cause its fun cause it bloody is, but cause i genuinely am curious.
Well, i questioned my aunty when she was telling us about how man have higher power in Islam! They do. Oh do they.! But still in front of all the other aunties, i kept going against everything she was saying, not cause i dont believe it. Cause i do, i see it all the time. 
but more for my understanding.. how i think and how she could correct me mainly.
DID YOU KNOW MEN CAN JUST DIVORCE THE WOMEN WITHOUT HER NEEDING TO EVEN SIGN THE DOCUMENTS?
So many reasons to be a guy right now. They can marry 4 times. Mainly to reproduce, not pleasure.. But this centuries have been misusing it. They marry for satisfaction!!!!


OH and its written. The  3 most important days of my life. Shockingly my wedding date is one of them!

  1. The date I was born(11th Jan)
  2. My wedding date(unknown)
  3. The date I die(unknown)



Oh well, i wanted to just write something other than boys. Its been a while.


x
a.a


"Whenever"- The Black Eyed Peas.



0 comments: