BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 11, 2011

These memories haunting

My memories are just coming back to me. These things i had put away for so long, almost forgotten. For the last two nights, i have had dreams about this guy, the one who is now dating my former best friend.

And now i cant sleep. Cause i just slipped into another memory about how we got into talking. I asked him for his email. i was 13! i cant believe i was strong or confident enough to do it. but now i remember, he was walking pass my table and i was alone. I called him over. and just asked for his email address. HAHA.
That email address lead to MSN chatting and asking for my number. From that to asking me out.
After the break up, i used that email address to stalk him unfortunately for a year or so because our whatever it was never got its closure. 
Today, i used that email address again. To email him. I am amazed that i actually did it.
I need to get closure, also get the answer to WHAT HAPPEN TO US? WHY WAS IT THAT WE NEVER WORKED OUT?
i need to know. i know or almost know why my last so called relationship didnt work from the guy's part except for him.
Now for the worse part, waiting!
I cant even be sure if he will see it or not. its his hotmail. Not texting nor facebook message!
lets see how it goes.!
for now. googling will do. :P
kidding.
bed.!

x
a.a

"what happen to us"- Jessica Mauboy ft Jay Sean

0 comments: