BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

"live a life you want, not what they want"

Introduction: 

My name initial is A.A
I am Pakistani, obviously but going against it is,apparently to my parents,is what i do. This blog is on for 9 months hopefully. Cause i would be off to a new university for me to discovery and enjoy
I am ranting like any 18 year old after my parents but i will tell you this that as a Pakistani, its harder to live as a teenager. They all are so narrow-minded. No matter where in the world they are. My parents, to be fair, are fine really. Better than "those", and if it werent for the actual narrow minds of their pakistani friends. i would actually be able to live a life that i want and not what they want.
I love my parents but they care too much about reputation and what their narrow minded friends would actually think and say. WTF, right? I cant live a life cause i am not allowed to not care.
if only i could move to Alaska, where none of their friends live. 
and seriously, they are all over the bloody world and i am not kidding.
if i am not mistaken, my mom said there was one in Alaska a few years ago during a fight where i told them i would go there for university to get away from them.
ah, a life would be good.

xx
a.a



0 comments: